This article originally appears at: https://www.attomdata.com/news/heat-maps/q2-2017-home-sales-report/.U.S Home Sellers Realized Average Price Gain of $51,000 in Second Quarter of 2017,
5 Keys To Buyer Success In A Sellers Market
We're all aware that there is a lack of inventory in the Charleston market today, so what are some things you can do to help your buyers come out happy when the market so heavily favors sellers?
1. KNOW YOUR MARKET - If you don't know the market ins and outs, you'll either offer too little or too much, resulting in more buyer frustration!
2. ACT FAST - With Charleston homes averaging around 30 Days On Market, if you have to stop and learn the market in order to make decisions, you won't act fast enough to be a player and your buyers will miss the boat!
3. SEE IF THE SELLER HAS A PROBLEM YOU CAN FIX - Sometimes your buyer may be willing to fix something for the seller, which can add weight to your buyer's offer over a competing one.
4. DON'T OVERLOOK OLDER LISTINGS - Homes that have been on the market for awhile have less interest, and the seller may be more receptive to your buyer's offer.
5. NETWORK WITH LISTING AGENTS - Constant awareness of what's available is invaluable to your business, so get on the short list of as many listing agents as possible. When you know what's coming up before it even hits the market your buyers will thank you!
Hailing from New England, Beth comes to the team with a Bachelor's degree in English Literature from the University of New Hampshire. Her studies formed a solid foundation for pursuing her passions in....
Latest Blog Posts
Groundbreaking takes place for initial neighborhood in Chainhoy PlantationJim Parker 2017Dirt moved last week at Village at Point Hope, the first residential project in a new Berkeley County